Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a Micrologic Trip unit for Powerpact P and R, and Masterpact breakers be ordered with a different rating plug?

Order trip unit with different rating plugs

Product Line:
Molded Circuit Breaker

Powerpact P and R, and Masterpact

The standard rating plug supplied with a trip unit will be the “A” rating plug. To specify an alternative adjustable rating plug, please add the letter designation to the end of the catalog number. 

Example: S143B would specify a “B” rating plug instead of the standard "A" plug.) 
Use suffix “N” if no rating plug is required.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?