Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Video: How to wire a PowerPact P-frame or R-frame shunt trip or under voltage trip

Wiring Shunt or Undervoltage Trip on PowerPact P & R-Frame Circuit Breakers

Product Line:
Molded Case Circuit Breaker Accessories

Once the shunt or under voltage is installed, install the provided termination block in the hole located directly above the handle of the breaker. You will slide the connector from the shunt or under voltage into the termination block. The control wiring would then be lead into the two terminal screws on the termination block. For more information, see the video below:

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?