Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can an H-frame, J-frame, or L-frame drawout breaker be converted to a different connection style or vice versa?

Can a Powerpact drawout breaker be converted to lug-in/lug-out?

Product Line:
Molded Case Circuit Breakers

Powerpact Circuit Breakers


The H, J, and L-frame drawout breakers can be converted to plug-in style and vice versa. However, they cannot be converted to fixed (lug-in/lug-out, bus connection, or rear connection) or I-line. Similarly, a fixed or I-line style cannot be converted to plug-in or drawout.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?