Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How are 800A and above, PTQ style busway plug in units bolted to current style busway?

How do you connect 800A, 1000A, or 1200A  PTQ type busway units to I-line II busway?

Product Line:

AP and CP I-line II busway

The 800A and larger fusible plug-in units have catalog numbers beginning  with "PTQ" and utilize a bolted connection to the busway, requiring the removal of the plug-in base on the busway to make the connection. Once the plug in base adapter is removed they can bolt the switch unit to the busway.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?