Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the HJKADAPT adapter plate be used to go from FA or KA to a B-frame breaker?

What is the adapter kit for B frame to be use as alternative for the unit mounted FA or KA frame breakers?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Powerpact B

When replacing a unit-mounted FA or KA breaker, adapter plate HJKADAPT can be used to allow a Powerpact B breaker to be used as the replacement. Note that the HJKADAPT kit is NOT intended for use in Square D circuit breaker enclosures or with a remote operator. Please see S1A36273.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?