Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the adapter plate for going from a unit mounted FA type breaker to a Powerpact B?

Do we have an adapter plate to go from a legacy FA or KA breaker to a Powerpact B frame?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Powerpact B

Adapter plate HJKADAPT will accommodate FA and B frame mounting holes.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?