Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can we field install a Class J fuse with QMB3606T?

Is it possible to move the fuse clips of the QMB3606T to install Class J fuse?

Product Family:

QMB Switches

No, the QOMB3606T needs to be factory modified  and have the suffix "J", to be able to accept Class J fuse. It can not be changed on the field. See attached Digest 152 page 80 table 1.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?