Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is needed to convert PJL breaker to a PJP breaker in the field.

For Powerpact P frame breakers, how do you change a lug-lug breaker to Lug OFF end and terminal insert kit On end?

Product Line:
Powerpact P Circuit breakers

Unit mount breakers, also applies to PGL PLL PKL PGP PLP PKP

Remove lug and lug cover from the ON end and replace each pole with bus bar connection hardware, S33928.  S33928 is a bus bar connection kit for one pole. 
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?