Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for cat# FHL36000M1586B?

Product Line:
Automatic Molded Case Switch

Suffix "B" indicates that the breaker were sold to the OEM as oart if a bulk pack instead of one breaker in its own carton.   
FHL36000M1586 cannot be purchased by a distributor (OEM only). Options are:
  1. Go back to the OEM who made the equipment and buy the breaker with the B suffix.
  2. Buy an FHL36000M and (2)FAT, and field install the FAT onto the center and left pole, OFF end only. That converts it to an FHL36000M1586.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?