Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the recommended replacement for the Compact CE circuit breaker?

What can replace the CE molded case circuit breaker?

Product line:  
Molded case circuit breakers

Compact CE circuit breakers

The Compact CE frame breaker can be replaced with a Powerpact H frame.  The dimensions will NOT be equivalent so the existing equipment may need to be modified or replaced.  
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?