Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are the recommended replacements for the GJL circuit breakers?

What has replaced the Powerpact GJL molded case circuit breakers?

Product line:  
Molded case circuit breakers

Powerpact GJL frame circuit breakers

The GJL circuit breakers can be replaced by the Powerpact HJL circuit breakers.  Note that the H-frame breakers will not be identical to the GJL breakers dimensionally so the existing equipment may need to be replaced or modified.  
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?