Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are the suggested replacements for KC34110, KC34125, KC34150, KC34175, KC34200, KC34225, and KC34250 breakers?

Need breaker replacement for KC frame I-line type breaker.  

Product line:  
Molded case circuit breakers

Legacy KC thermal-magnetic circuit breakers

You can use the following breakers as drop-in replacements:  

KC34110 > HJA36110
KC34125 > HJA36125
KC34150 > HJA36150
KC34175 > JJA36175
KC34200 > JJA36200
KC34225 > JJA36225
KC34250 > JJA36250

Note:  the HJA and JJA I-line breakers will take up the same amount of mounting space as the KC breakers at 4.5" so they may be used as drop-in replacements.  
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?