Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the S29278?

What is the S29278 plug in base?
Can the S29278 plug-in base kit be used with a Powerpact H and J unit mount (lug-lug) circuit breaker?
Can the H and J unit mount breakers (lug-lug) be field converted to plug-in type?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Powerpact H and J circuit breakers

Powerpact H and J circuit breakers cannot be converted from unit mount (lug-lug) to plug-in type. The breaker must be ordered as plug-in type.

Plug-in type breakers can be ordered as either breaker only (no base), or as breaker with the base. 

The S29278 plug-in base kit is sold as a replacement or spare base for use with plug-in type H and J breakers. It is not for use with unit-mount H and J breakers. 
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?