Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the ENVT wire be replaced? Can it be bought separately?

Some trip units that measure voltage have a white wire labeled ENVT. This wire needs to be replaced.

Product Line:
Circuit Breakrs

Powerpact H, J and L with Energy Trip Units

The ENVT wire cannot be purchased separately, and it cannot be replaced. Even though it may appear to be plugged into the trip unit, it actually is not plugged in, and trying to remove it will damage the trip unit. So if an ENVT wire is damaged or has been pulled out of the trip unit, the trip unit will need to be replaced.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?