Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for the separate ULSE sticker for panelboards?

Do we offer a separate ULSE sticker for panelboards?

Product Line:

NQ, NF and I line panelboard

missing ULSE sticker

There is not a separate ULSE (UL Service entrance ) label that can be ordered for a panelboard like there is on a SWBD or MCC. There is a suitable for use as Service entrance label behind or on the back of the Panelboard deadfront. We ship this label on every panelboard regardless if it is factory assembled or if it is ordered from stock. The only difference is, a panel that is factory assembled with Service entrance selcted, will have the panel bonded at the factory to the green bonding screw.    
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?