Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

36435, what is the recommended replacement?

What replaces the 36435?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Applies to the CK circuit breaker 24 Vdc shunt.

Need to know what can be used in place of the 36435.

The 36435 is a 24 Vdc shunt trip. This shunt trip is obsolete.  The CK breaker has been obsolete for years, will need to consider replacing the breaker.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?