Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the cable to use to connect the HMIGTO to the Premium PLC on the TER port for Unitelway

The cable to use would be the XBTZ9780 in order to connect the HMIGTO/XBTGT/HMIGTU/HMISTU/HMISTO to the TSX Premium series PLC via the TER port to communciate over Uni-Telway protocol.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?