Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What type of punch is used for the HVIR windows?

What is the part number for the punch used for the HVIR windows?

Product Line:
Infrared comet windows

HVIR Infrared comet windows

Installation and maintenance

The Greenlee punches are used to punch to create the opening for the windows. These will need to be purchased from the local Square D/Schneider Electric distributors.
For 2 inch window use 730BB-2-3/4
For 3 inch window use 739BB
For 4 inch window use 742BB
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?