Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the mounting adapter used to mount the GS2 handle to the old GS1 existing holes?

I want to mount the new GS2 handle to my existing enclosure, but the hole pattern is different.

Product Line:
GS2 Disconnect Switches

All Product Lines

Can not find it in the Digest

The mounting adapter needed is the GS2AH100TO200. It will mount to the enclosure door using the old GS1 mounting holes, and attach to the handle using the new GS2 mounting holes.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?