Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

When is a Micrologic trip unit power supply required for a Masterpact or Powerpact P or R circuit breaker?

When is a power supply required for a Powerpact circuit breaker?

Product Line:
Powerpact molded case circuit breakers

A 24V power supply is required any time the trip unit needs to be powered continously.

It is also required:
  • For communications (needs to be a separate 24V power supply from the one for the trip unit screen)
  • To turn on the display backlight
  • To program the trip unit when breaker is de-energized
  • When using programmable contacts M2C or M6C
  • For the ground fault test button to work
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?