Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the Measurement and Verification Panelboard - Retrofit (MVP-R) be used for tenant billing?

CTs and meters are revenue grade. Local regulations may require tamper-proof enclosures for tenant billing.
Note - Tenant metering software and a gateway are required for tenant billing. Contact Schneider Electric for available options.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?