Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

9038DG** Float Switch and Accessories

Do the float and rod accessories come as standard with the 9038DG ** float switches?

Product Line:
Class 9038 closed tank float switches

9038 closed tank float switches sold and supported in the USA.

How to order a complete set up correctly.

No, they are not included.  Order separately from page 22-27 of Digest 176, tables 22.83 and 22.84.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?