Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there an adapter for the test kit S33595 to test the Powerpact H,J or L breakers?

Can the S33595 be used to test the Powerpact H and J frame breakers?

Product Line:
Molded Case Breakers

Powerpact H,J and L

No. A new test kit like the STRV00910 UTA tester or S434206 pocket tester must be used.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?