Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you convert a fixed Masterpact NW breaker to a drawout version?

Convert fixed NW to drawout?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Masterpact NW

No, it is not possible.  The drawout has interlocks and features that cannot be installed on the fixed construction.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?