Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What repair parts are available for the CK breaker?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers - Compact CK C1200N,  C801 C1001 C1251

Compact CK Circuit Breakers are obsolete and parts are no longer available. If necessary to replace an existing CK, a currently-produced circuit breaker can be used that will perform the same function.
It is very important to note, however, that the replacement circuit breaker will be of different size and mounting dimensions compared to the CK breaker.
To help clarify dimensions and ratings of the obsolete CK circuit breakers, see the attached two files.

When choosing the replacement circuit breaker, there may be several possibilities from which to choose. Our online Digest includes much of this information (click this link).
To speak with someone, call  888-778-2733, and ask for Technical Support for Circuit Breakers. 

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?