Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How can I make changes to protection settings on the Micrologic A and E trip units that are used on the Powerpact H, J, and L Powerpact breakers?

Protection Settings need changed on micrologic trip unit.

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Electrical Distribution Equipment

Change settings on the trip unit.

There are three ways to make protection setting changes:  

1.  Directly on the trip unit.  
2. Through the RSU software with the UTA test kit.  
3. Remotely through modbus (if breaker has been set up for modbus).  

NOTE: You cannot make remote changes through the Front Display Module FDM121.

See instruction manual in technical library for addition information on protection settings.

48940-312-xx   Micrologic Ammeter and Energy Trip Unit Manual for Powerpact H, J, and L breakers.

CTA-ID : 2061375
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?