Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

If you have a 9013 pressure switch with form X for a 2 way pressure release valve, can you remove it or elect not to use it or do you have to purchase one without it?

Yes.  It can be removed by unscrewing the fitting from the bracket or you can just not hook it up at all.

CTA-ID : 2061246
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?