Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement interior deadfront or plate that covers the main breaker opening on an NQ panelboard when the main breaker is removed and the panelboard is converted to main lugs only?

We do not have a cover for this. Customer must fabricate his own cover.

CTA-ID : 2056077
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?