Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How can you specify copper lugs on a Powerpact H or J breaker?

Trying to identify the suffix "LC" on a Powerpact H or J frame breaker

Product line:  
Molded case circuit breakers

Powerpact H and J frame circuit breakers

For Powerpact H & J frame breakers, use suffix LC to specify copper lugs.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?