Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can we supply replacement parts for the two black plastic pieces on the left hand side of a Masterpact NW drawout breaker mechanism?

Replacement part is 47911.  This part is only available to Schneider Electric Field Services.  See attached installation instructions.

CTA-ID : 2060507
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?