Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for 9002AW foot switches replacement spring?

What is a 2502X5?

Product Line: 
9002A /Heavy Duty Industrial

North American Products

Would like to know the correct part number for the spring.

It was the part number listed for a replacement pedal return spring for a 9002AW foot switch, but It was an error. The correct number is 2502D8X1.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?