Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

*UPDATE TO RESOLUTION 12531: OBSOLETE PRODUCTS*What is the difference between a DECAP and a DPCAP?

The DECAP is the closing cap for the E type inserts, and the DPCAP is the closing cap for the P type inserts on the subway system. *Note* both of these products are obsolete with no replacement.

CTA-ID : 2059627
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?