Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for a CED136015 or TED1306015 breaker in a Federal Pioneer CDP panel?

The CED and TED breakers are obsolete.
The Replacement breaker is a Square D HDL36015 breaker with a HDCMH mounting kit. This breaker is rated 14KAIC at 600V to match existing.
The HDCMH will mount two H frame breakers.
An S37444 is included in the HDCMH to convert breaker from Lug-Lug to Lug-Pad. If a second breaker is being mounted on the HDCMH Hardware, order an additional S37444.
Hardware Kit requires both sides of panel and will only mount Powerpact H Breakers.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?