Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for the mounting pan or adaptor to retrofit HG or JG breakers into a KH or KA breaker space?

The HJKADAPT is designed to adapt the mounting from the KA/KH to the Powerpact H and J breakers. However, the adapter plate is not approved to be used in any Square D equipment. There will be issues with fit of covers and trim and with operating mechanism fit in a Square D enclosure.
Each OEM user will have to validate its use and set the parameters of use within their own equipment.

CTA-ID : 2053731
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?