Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for a XCKJ*H7?

H7 is a country code for North America. On many products, entering Quote to Cash with the complete part number without the H7 will provide additional information. To find the complete part number use * to indicate the missing characters and letters. Refer customer to Digest 172 pg 23-13 for obsolete safety interlocks, additional information will be needed to identify the product. This information is also available in Digest 170 and Digest 171.

CTA-ID : 2053041
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?