Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is it possible to remove an undervoltage trip accessory in the field with suffix 1143, 1121, 1124, 1127, 1128, such as on an FAL220151143 circuit breaker?

No. Factory installed accessories cannot be removed on an F frame type breaker. Customer may order a new breaker FAL22015 without the suffix.

CTA-ID : 2053312
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?