Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Does EZM offer a 400A Branch Units that meers EUSERC requirements?

No, the only way to handle a 400A Tenant from an EZM Meter Center in an EUSERC Service Area is to backfeed an EZM Tap Box to a CT Cabinet (supplied by others) and then orpvide a 400A Fusible Safety Switch or 400A Enclosed Circuit Breaker. The EZM Tap Box is not marked with Line and Load indicators on the wiring diagram, allowing it the be backfed.

CTA-ID : 2052436
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?