Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Definition of the term "unit mount" with Circuit Breaker products

What is the definition, meaning of the term, " unit mount", or "unit mounting" vs "I line breaker mounting"  ?

Product Line:
Circuit breakers

Circuit breakers in enclosures , or large control boxes for custom layout

Different meanings for the word "Unit mount" and "I ine mounting" clarification

A unit mount breaker is one with either lug in and out , or  bus connections, or a combination of both.  It is not suitable for I-Line panelboard mounting.

CTA-ID : 2052779
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?