Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you have a lighting contactor fed 120v from panelboard through contactor to lights. Using a single pole breaker will feed through a single pole of the contactor, and then out to lighting.

Yes, will have a price adder for contactor depending on type and price adder for interwiring. Will be `F` delivery code. Unit will be non-UL.

CTA-ID : 2052066
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?