Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Do Micrologic Trip units used on the NT and NW breakers have the capacity for measuring system voltage?

Yes. However, only the P type trip units (Such as 5.0P and 6.0P) and H type trip units (Such as 5.0H and 6.0H) have the capacity of measuring system voltage.

CTA-ID : 2051611
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?