Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

REVISION TO FAQ 2032820: CORRECT SPELLING<br /><br />Is the enclosure type (NEMA 1 or NEMA 3R) and category type (A, B or C) indicated on a nameplate for metal enclosed switchgear?

Yes. This information is included on the UL and cUL label. Products include HVL, HVL/cc and MiniBreak switches.

CTA-ID : 2051446
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?