Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Why do I get two sections when I enter a single outdoor NEMA 3R HVL/cc switch?

Top entry is not allowed for NEMA 3R HVL/cc. Therefore, an incoming line section is required for incoming cables and the outgoing cables can exit from the switch section. If control power is to be provided for the heaters from the switchgear, then a CPT/VT will be in the incoming section. An optional HVL/cc switch is provided as a disconnect switch for the CPTs / VTs.

CTA-ID : 2051443
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?