Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Will a CH221NRB accept Class J fuses?

It will not. If Class J fuses are required, consider using a 3 Pole 600V safety switch, CH361RB. Order neutral assembly CSN03 separately, if required.

CTA-ID : 2051160
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?