Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there a replacement for FCN321, 30A 3P 240V bus plug which was used for older obsolete 100A ``ST`` busduct?

The fusible bus plug disconnect can be replaced by a plug-in unit that was used in the now obsolete ``AP`` 100A busduct. such as a PINQO with QO330 breaker.

CTA-ID : 2050393
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?