Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer asking for a float switch, 9037HG33Z20Z24 - He wants to know what the Z24 means?

Form Z24 is a modification to the float rod , shortened by 2`` at the switch end of the rod.

CTA-ID : 2050172
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?