Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is a replacement cover plate available for an H or J frame breaker? It is the accessory cover that goes around the toggle switch.

No. Replacement covers for the H and J frame breakers are not available as a replacement part.

CTA-ID : 2049970
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?