Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are the terminal numbers to connect an undervoltage trip coil on an H or J frame circuit breaker?

Constant voltage at the correct level for the device (24V, 120V, AC, DC, etc) should be applied to terminals numbered D1 and D4. Designation for UV trip is MN.

CTA-ID : 2050661
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?