Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the blank filler for a vertically mounted Q or K frame main breaker deadfront for an NQOD panel to cover the breaker toggle hole when the main breaker is removed ?

The following parts will be required per panel:

(1) 80110-320-02 Closing plate
(4) 80025-067-01 Screws

Revised 3/10/04, 8/31/04

CTA-ID : 2049063
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?