Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What plug is required for use with the receptacle used on a HU362WH (safety switch with Hubbellock receptacle installed)?

Use SD12781. This plug is furnished with a Kellems grip for 1 1/2`` - 1 21/64`` cable diameter.

CTA-ID : 2049098
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?