Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part # for a 120V Shunt Trip for an SE Circuit Breaker?

S3ST120AC2. May be replaced on Series 2 and newer, or added on Series 3 or newer and Series 2 SE breakers with ground-fault.

CTA-ID : 2048268
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?